5. Crown

6. Cavaliers

7. Regiment

8. BK

9. BAC

10. Madison

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

Hm. Question about the FanNetwork. If I buy the Pay-Per-View show, will I have access to that single show later on as well? Or just for today?

You'll have access to it for as long as that particular live stream is up. So, once they take it down and chop it into individual shows, your access is done. As a FN member since 2008, it's definitely worth the extra $50 to pay for the full season than just one show, IMO.

• Like 1

You'll have access to it for as long as that particular live stream is up. So, once they take it down and chop it into individual shows, your access is done. As a FN member since 2008, it's definitely worth the extra $50 to pay for the full season than just one show, IMO.

Thanks a bunch! I was considering that too, because I would have just bought semi-finals and this show to rewatch later--but now that I've learned I can only watch it for today, I'll probably buy the latter. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

I do believe Genesis' tuning issue was due to the transition from warming up in a hot TX heat to performing in a much cooler AC environment, & they may not have made the necessary adjustments tuning wise.

And no other corps had that predicament? (Well, at least the corps looked mad about it :cool: )

• Like 2

PR 2010 Finals. Tuning on high brass was awful because of temperature changes. Still one of my favorite shows by PR though.

And no other corps had that predicament? (Well, at least the corps looked mad about it :cool: )

I watch the stream on about a 30 min delay, so I avoid any blips/drops in quality. I would assume they won't be the last corps to have that issue today. Edited by loopin' froot loops

Thanks a bunch! I was considering that too, because I would have just bought semi-finals and this show to rewatch later--but now that I've learned I can only watch it for today, I'll probably buy the latter. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

No problem!

I do believe Genesis' tuning issue was due to the transition from warming up in a hot TX heat to performing in a much cooler AC environment, & they may not have made the necessary adjustments tuning wise.

That's highly unlikely, unless the brass staff is incompetent.