San Antonio Regional

I'm George Hopkins and I approve of myself.

:wow::withstupid::glare::thumbdown::sad::grrr::wall:

Not to hijack the thread... but handgun open carry is illegal in TX. Concealed carry is granted by permit, and TX shares reciprocity with many permit states not requiring "training". There are people with concealed arms nearly every public place in the country.

This is still a very left field question. Not sure of the motive.

Maybe it's because it's a republican state pretty much..NRA loves to donate $$$ in the state.. and some people like to stir the pot for no reason. Maybe the Gov of NJ posted the original lol.

Municipal establishments may have state or federal laws prohibiting concealed carry (such as some govt. buildings and all schools... unless permission is granted by administration in some states). Privately owned and operated establishments like most malls or pro. sports stadiums may post restrictions that do not have the force of law but do provide grounds for criminal trespass.

cdm,

The use of the term "common sense" in your post lacks verification of common sense. It is a politicized usage that depends on political perspective rather than argument.

As for me... I see BD leading tonight with a full point spread, winning all captions.

cough**cough** cadets** cough**cough. :cool:

Any tinychat for today?

Maybe it's because it's a republican state pretty much..NRA loves to donate $$$ in the state.. and some people like to stir the pot for no reason. Maybe the Gov of NJ posted the original lol.

Can we please respect the community guidelines?

Well... I know the gun laws for a reason, so you may be griping about conservative politics to the wrong person... :-)

I just thought the question was remarkably off-topic, but worth having a quick chat about.

Well... I know the gun laws for a reason, so you may be griping about conservative politics to the wrong person... :-)

I just thought the question was remarkably off-topic, but worth having a quick chat about.

It was worth a quick chat/commercial break. Now back to the main program (Drum Corps).

I am impressed with the level Guardians has achieved, especially since the director is so young. He has a vision, and is making it happen. Good luck to them.

• Like 2

Will Fan Network mic the field like Akron? Who knows....