San Antonio Regional

Yep ... I'm not loving Madison in all-whites this year either. Normally it would be cool, but I don't think it fits with this show.

• Like 1

Yep ... I'm not loving Madison in all-whites this year either. Normally it would be cool, but I don't think it fits with this show.

green tops, white bottoms

I may be in the minority, but I friggin love the Scouts show this year. I can't remember the last time I was able to say that. Love the white unis. I see improvement in visual design, guard, drums and brass.....and that ending is perfection.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 2

I agree: might be the only thing I actually like about their show

I guess I'm in the minority. This has to be one of my favorite Madison Scouts shows of the 2000s.

• Like 2

I'm speechless. What they've done to Niner Two...borders on criminal. This whole show is like a medley of fifteen second clips of Ellis tunes.

AMEN!!! All chopped up.

How do you NOT finish Niner Two?!?

• Like 1

I still say this white hospital-orderly uniform just doesn't match the music Madison is playing.

Ha; I agree, though I'm not a fan of the all-white uniforms from Madison at all, and can't imagine what program/theme they'd play where I'd like 'em. Wonder what this year's white pants + last year's green jackets would've looked like...

• Like 1

This is another show that has come a loooooooong way. Agree a different corps proper uniform would work better...NO NARRATOR (Thank God).

completely agree!! I think musically, it's my 3rd favorite show of the year.

• Like 2