San Antonio Regional

I had to think about that, myself. The only thing I can come up with is that the wheel had clock numbers on it...and the guard guy took a trip across the field. "Time Trip". Get it?

I'm not sure if I do...

interesting.

not sure if I think it's a good interesting, btu interesting nonetheless...

I love the fact that they don't march over the tarps, going through the doorways and such.

I've seen this show in person more than once and each time I saw someone walk through a "wall". There is even furniture sitting on top of the wall. How is that possible?

In other news, 7th Regiment and Spartans tied at their competition in Manchester, NH.

But who am I kidding, that belongs in the Open Class thread.

You can keep talking now...

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Yeah, that Regiment show is growing on me, even the black unis which I did not like so much when I first saw the reveal. I agree it seems not to follow the Swan Lake story, and that the uni change is anti-climactic. They should give the girls in the black changing columns different unis with something to make them pop. (But please don't bring back the "witch" thing. :)

I've seen this show in person more than once and each time I saw someone walk through a "wall". There is even furniture sitting on top of the wall. How is that possible?

Yeah, but talking scarecrows are totally realistic. It's a drum corps show, not a documentary.
  • Like 4