San Antonio Regional

Well, if DCI would ever deign to put that one on the Fan Network, maybe some of us would get to see it. I'll bet most people on DCP never have, and since they can't even if they want to, for all intents and purposes it doesn't exist.

It wasn't a finalist show. People don't care about those shows, apparently. They are around on FB if you're in the right group though... 'twas a good show that just didn't make finals.

Coats percussion was indeed 1, not 5 tonight. Holy hell.

1 on the field, 5 upstairs, 4 overall

Such a tired and inaccurate critique.

You can describe it as tired if you like. Maybe it seems tired to you is because it has been said over and over and over again. If anything is tired here it is the way a few people come their defense every time someone brings this up. Once again they have a visual program that neither challenges their members nor is close to the demand of their nearest competitors.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 1

LOL, wut? You can't do math, and you have no idea what that judge did or didn't like.

woah, woah. Respect...

Please excuse my ignorance... but I have no idea what that means.

It was a typo that auto correct didn't catch.

CENTRIC...

You always favor BD over other corps.

It's all good. I so wish I could get into their show and fall in love with them again, but I can't.

I appreciate their show, but I don't LOVE the delivery.

I like the ideas they present, but not the delivery. I just don't want that show type to lead the activity and influence the activity.

I know I'm a bad Californian. I hate myself.

• Like 1

You can describe it as tired if you like. Maybe it seems tired to you is because it has been said over and over and over again. If anything is tired here it is the way a few people come their defense every time someone brings this up. Once again they have a visual program that neither challenges their members nor is close to the demand of their nearest competitors.

Serious question ... where do you think BD should have placed tonight.