Nashville lineup

I don't think so. I think they've decided to do the opening announcement that way. There really isn't a way to fit in the full announcement into there the way that chord is set up.

Interesting, thanks for the info!

In other news, Interstellar Suite will finally get performed at World Class Finals.

• Like 1

Lots of velocity in the drill.

Trumpets bouncing on trampoline during their feature.

I like how the blue pants contrast with the green field.

Oh wow. Hornline again! Mars!

I don't understand why Crown tune's their drums like they do.

1) They don't sound good, too dry and plasticy.

2) I would bet money that their drum scores would jump a few tenths if they made them a little wetter, you can hear every #### thing they play perfectly clear.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

Great exposure for the drum. Very aggressive and a chance for them to do the percussion version of a face peel.

I like the UFO radio call here. :D

Once again, no hate. I just don't' think the show has any memorable moments. It's clean, fabulously designed, and works for it's intended purpose. I just happen to enjoy the Bluecoats more. I'll provide a critique of the Bluecoats if you like.

They need to clean up the feet and visual if they want to move up.

They need to clean up some transitional moments and boost the GE scores.

They need to clean up some brass and attacks.

I wish they had more flag work in the show.

The difference is, the Bluecoats have moments that are memorable to me. Plus, letting one or two Bluecoats homers represent an entire fan base is kind of ridiculous, as well as assuming that everyone that had anything critical to say of the Cadets was also a Bluecoats homer or fan. Assuming makes.......well you know.

Ummm, we could say the same about Bluecoats, no matter how entertaining they are. Having a memorable show does not always translate into winning a championship. BD has proven this time and time again.

By the way, I just realized this show is on the fan network. :doh:

Bizarre middle section, but it is new to DCI. Can't wait for the instrument swap... Now!

I see they're alternating frisbees with the Saturn ring hoops on those "shooting stars".