Nashville lineup

Ummm, we could say the same about Bluecoats, no matter how entertaining they are. Having a memorable show does not always translate into winning a championship. BD has proven this time and time again.

By the way, I just realized this show is on the fan network. :doh:

Those WERE comments about the Bluecoats! lol Sorry for my lack of clarity in what I was saying.

And I really don't care if Bluecoats win, that doesn't matter to me. I just love their show and if it places 5th that's cool. That's all that matters to me.

• Like 1

Bizarre middle section, but it is new to DCI. Can't wait for the instrument swap... Now!

I never catch that.

I can see how some people wouldn't like this middle part, but I think it's really cool. Another Planets reference in the hornline! Bye Trumpet-Mellophone brass feature.

Boston really rough for 2 weeks out - staff design really failing the membership, especially the visual design

Hopefully members are having a good summer though!

So Smart of Crown to cut that drum feature in half!

Ummm, we could say the same about Bluecoats, no matter how entertaining they are. Having a memorable show does not always translate into winning a championship. BD has proven this time and time again.

By the way, I just realized this show is on the fan network. :doh:

Pretty sure that critique was of the Bluecoats...

Again, more up front and in your face drumming. Crown does expose that drum line a lot.

Those WERE comments about the Bluecoats! lol Sorry for my lack of clarity in what I was saying.

And I really don't care if Bluecoats win, that doesn't matter to me. I just love their show and if it places 5th that's cool. That's all that matters to me.

Well, there ya go.