8 The Academy 76.100

9 Pacific Crest 75.250

10 Jersey Surf 73.200

11 Cascades 69.400

12 Pioneer 67.700

Head to Head will be exciting tomorrow.

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

C'mon Madison. Show them who's boss in Atlanta. Your show is amazing. Your soloists are incredible. And you are the most entertaining of all of the corps. And by the way...you all should have been at the Nashville show...that G7 bull makes me sick. The corps in Alabama tonight were made to feel like they were the "leftover" corps. Not fair to any of them.

Wow margin of victory by Blue Stars over Madison.

I have a feeling these two might as well just flip a coin to decide who wins on what night. It'll probably change every competition until Finals haha.

I do not know about that. I would be a little concerned if I were Madison after looking at those recaps. Half the captions show performance being equal to rep/comp. where does the score growth come from? Blue Stars has some gaps to work with. 4 points alone in color guard, even after dominating the caption tonight.

C'mon Madison. Show them who's boss in Atlanta. Your show is amazing. Your soloists are incredible. And you are the most entertaining of all of the corps. And by the way...you all should have been at the Nashville show...that G7 bull makes me sick. The corps in Alabama tonight were made to feel like they were the "leftover" corps. Not fair to any of them.

In fairness, the Murfreesboro/Nashville show has been Top 8 only for better than a decade.

• Like 1

Impressive Troopercussion marks tonight. Also intriguing: The first signs that Trooper GE is beginning to overtake those in their neighborhood -- at least in the eyes of one judge, but it has to start somewhere.

Also, BK. Tomorrow could be a big day for them. Good luck!

I am very excited to see how they fare tomorrow. They have an outstanding show.

• Like 1

Here's the scores:

1)BK 96.8

2) Madison 95.05

3) Blue Stars 93.33335

4) Crossmen 81.6

5) Troop- 81.5555555555559

Not funny. Please refrain in the future. thanks.

• Like 1

My thoughts on the show...abbreviated as I just got home from a 2 hour drive and very long day.

Didn't see everyone, watched some lines warm up, hung out with Spirit's line caption head and writer some...cool dudes.

Troopers - loved the show. Crowd was into it. Much improved over last couple years, brass sounded solid.

Blue Stars - girlfriend loved the show...she's into interior decorating so she totally connected with this! Entertaining! Their bass line rocks and is featured well.

SoA - you can just tell the new staff didn't have the time to fill in all the pieces. Was told they're constantly learning new drill so cleaning it has kinda taken a back seat to learning it...as an alum I'll save further comments for later.

Blue Knights - Brass was solid. Loved the show...it's elagent. Flows very well, visual package is well thought out and blends extremely well with the music. Favorite show of the night...and the drum line smoked their show. Powerful brass.

Scouts - loved the show. Sorry, I'm starting to fade out...drum line was good, horn line, loved the trombone soloists, was unsure how id like the new addition, but kept on the side lines I really really liked it. The ending, seemed like they were two endings, and the actual ending I'm not sure it's my cup of tea, but they perform it well.

I gotta watch BK again....

• Like 2