Charlotte Chatterbox

Really looking forward to the Massillon show.

Coats, Cadets, Crown, sCv in their final performances before Indy.

This is going to be an exciting night...GET YOUR TICKETS NOW...avoid the huge walk up line.

wish I could. this is an amazing lineup. BD is in solid first. now lets figure out 2nd. I miss that stadium too. so much fun to march in as a Bluecoat member.

Can anyone say 3 way tie for 2nd at finals?

i would be totally fine with this. every night my top 5 switches around

Don't have a problem with that...tie break is alphabetical order :silly:

Kinda hard to have a tie since they would use the scores from the prelim-semi-and finals if there is to avoid the problems of the past.

Really looking forward to the Massillon show.

Coats, Cadets, Crown, sCv in their final performances before Indy.

This is going to be an exciting night...GET YOUR TICKETS NOW...avoid the huge walk up line.

Flying in from Cali for this one. Me thinks, with the sh*ty DOME sound in Indy, that this will be the best DCI show (sounding-wise) of the year. Massillon has a very similar sound to Madison, which I consider a true DCI stadium. Will the Coats take their 1st (and only) win that night?

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

Flying in from Cali for this one. Me thinks, with the sh*ty DOME sound in Indy, that this will be the best DCI show (sounding-wise) of the year. Massillon has a very similar sound to Madison, which I consider a true DCI stadium. Will the Coats take their 1st (and only) win that night?

I might have to consider making the trip to Massillon in the near-future, as aging out in Madison was won of the better acoustical venues I can recall.

time for crown to take the hose to the guard book just a little. it will STILL be the hardest book in DCI but it will be CLEAN :-)

Why do you think it is or would still be the hardest?

And with that - I agree, they need to hose it big time. Cleaning the guard is critical for those guys right now to max this show out