Blue Devils and scoring

Personally, I hope not. Don't care for this show one wit. If it were a decent show and entertaining, I'd say sure. But to win high score with THIS show?!? Hell no, to put it completely blunt. There's nothing memorable AT ALL about this show. I've seen em a couple times and the things that I remember are the trumpets at the beginning and Quasimoto dragging himself down some catwalk. The trumpets are cool.....the other, WTH?? To reward this crap with a highest score would drag DCI down even further than it currently is, entertainment wise. I've said my peace, off my step stool......

Edited by Sportster

Personally, I hope not. Don't care for this show one wit. If it were a decent show and entertaining, I'd say sure. But to win high score with THIS show?!? Hell no, to put it completely blunt. There's nothing memorable AT ALL about this show. I've seen em a couple times and the things that I remember are the trumpets at the beginning and Quasimoto dragging himself down some catwalk. The trumpets are cool.....the other, WTH?? To reward this crap with a highest score would drag DCI down even further than it currently is, entertainment wise. I've said my peace, off my step stool......

Have you listened to the ballad? It's gorgeous. What about the Gordon Goodwin piece? It's a really cool jazz arrangement. It's quite a phenomenal show. A huge step above last year. On par in design to Cabaret Voltaire which is another BD classic (to me).

• Like 2

Have you listened to the ballad? It's gorgeous. What about the Gordon Goodwin piece? It's a really cool jazz arrangement. It's quite a phenomenal show. A huge step above last year. On par in design to Cabaret Voltaire which is another BD classic (to me).

Edited by How_Will_It_End?

dumb post.

• Like 3

Well, BD just got the highest score ever recorded at Allentown (96.825, besting Cadets' 96.225 from 2005), so I think they have a realistic chance of breaking 99 at Finals.

Dont bother. There's always going to be some haters for every show, no matter who the corps is or what they're doing. No point trying to convince them.