8/5/14 Open Finals

Congrads to Genesis for a come from behind effort to take the bronze medal! SCVC and BDB put on a fantastic show! I am going to predict that at least 3 OCs will break WCs top twenty.

Most of the corps, on that field, are bigger than Pioneer.

Yes and when they compete live on FN at quarter finals listen to the sound quality the open corps are given. Pioneer will get the full audio but the open corps won't. They get a lousy mic way in the back with a ton of echo.

Yes and when they compete live on FN at quarter finals listen to the sound quality the open corps are given. Pioneer will get the full audio but the open corps won't. They get a lousy mic way in the back with a ton of echo.

Let's hope not.

These open class corps are TOO good for that treatment!

Just got back and haven't read the thread yet, but let me just say I'm surprised it was as close as it was. BDB is unreal.

• Like 2

A live blogger would have been nice...

Michael Boo was there--I got to say hello--but he wasn't even in the stadium: he had a table set up outside where corps exit the stadium after performing so he could interview them.