2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Might be irrelevant to some but for the record, Magic of Orlando posted the highest score in DCI in 2002 Div II Finals. Just sayin'........ :wink:

hmmmm wasnt that the year Magic was 1st in div 2 then went into Div 1 finals? YEP I think it was, they were also NOT a div 2 corps by any shot but was there because they had to be because of a return after folding and the length of time. I remember 11th in Div 1 finals. I think

Edited by GUARDLING

hmmmm wasnt that the year Magic was 1st in div 2 then went into Div 1 finals? YEP I think it was, they were also NOT a div 2 corps by any shot but was there because they had to be because of a return after folding and the length of time. Just Sayin

Yeah, but they are making Blue Devils stay in World Class because there is not enough competition yet in "Universal Class," where they should be.

• Like 1

Yeah, but they are making Blue Devils stay in World Class because there is not enough competition yet in "Universal Class," where they should be.

The Alpha Centaurians could give them a run for their money. Of course they have two mouths and four lungs and the ability to hover, but it would still be close.

• Like 3

There have been some years when the Blue Knights have left me staring off into space... not getting their program at all.

Staring off into space, hmm? :wink:

• Like 1

It's more than merely interesting that no one had seen the Animal Farm and the worker analogies for what they are: DCI itself.

The members on the line, of any DCI --what some on these forums call "kids" -- are the workers, disguised within the book's symbols and motifs. In regard to DCI, BAC is doing more than just the G7 in this show. Like from start to end.

Just start at the beginning and try it on that way.

Me too lol no cinema in my neck of the woods, was hoping to to watch the whole kitandkibootle tonight; maybe later on vod, we'll see

edit: the phrase is the whole kit and boodle. I was close :smile:

I always remember the phrase as "The Whole Kit and Kaboodle." I'm sure there are people who have never heard it before.

• Like 3