2014 World Championships Semi Finals

I can find something good for every corps. The marching members bring to the field. a willingness to rehearse 12 hours a day regardless of the weather; co-exist with 149 other peoplle that are just as exhauted as you are without anyone getting beat up, shot, or assulted. They have prepared for countless hours just to audition, and pay money to march from June to August.

The show and all the changes are out of their hands. They just make 100% effort to do as instructed.

For that committment, I will applaud you anyday; and find at least something to remember your presence in a DCI Corps for 2014.

Thank you for letting me watch your corps' presentation.

• Like 5

No - I just have far more experience than you junior.

Maybe so, but your experience is not based on the current sheets. If you don't see why Boston and Blue Stars are ahead of Madison's poorly designed show then I can't help you.

I hope the BAC mm that was taken away by medical is ok.

• Like 4

Hmmmm. Staff was still hooking up something on the left side of the pit when the timer gave the Go signal. Is that a penalty? Hope not.

And I think it was the mic for the flugel solo. She did great! The whole stadium was quiet.

Best Bones since they were sold. Madison well.... Always next year

BAC tuba down.

Zero concern by the BAC staff in the stands.

DCI has its own medical staff on the field as well as the corps will have support staff down there too. From my experience DCI handles all issues during and usually shortly after shows.

Maybe so, but your experience is not based on the current sheets. If you don't see why Boston and Blue Stars are ahead of Madison's poorly designed show then I can't help you.

OK - I get it - you marched With the Grey Stars - sorry. Didn't mean to insult your corps.

I feel I'm in the minority of Madison's show. I absolutely love it!

• Like 1