Staying classy

I have to disagree here. I think they should fly a Drone into the Capitol Building for Maximum GE.

Yea, as a Devils alumnus, I found the whole thing pretty interesting. I'm sure the two Devils alums on the brass staff at Cadets dealt with the issue appropriately, like the "teaching moment" it is. I would have made the offending member wear a Blue Devils shirt all day today in rehearsal :)

Sound like a pretty good sentence. Effective, too.

• Like 2

I should have said "Capitol Building Banner" in the Cadets show.... not a building itself.

You know, because everyone in DCI loves their drones this year.............

Edited by IMcomguy

Too late....the NSA is on the way. Watch what you type on the interwebz! LOL

I thought the shoes were funny. But probably should not have had pics taken AT ALL....stupid. I remember some songs passed down from older staff members from their respective corps about THEIR rival corps. Some pretty hilarious stuff.

It's all fun and games. Some people take this band thing too seriously. No Harm. Just a little trash talking

• Like 1

Things have changed so much with social media. I would hate to think of the crazy stuff we did/said back in the day being captured for eternity on the net! Was the Cadets pic with FU BD stupid? yes! Reason to get sent home before Finals? I hope not! I like the punishment of the BD shirt for a day!

Edited by jmc5682
  • Like 1

I'm not sure why anyone is upset. Anyway, the kids were obviously just worried about the Bluecoats catching them and want BD to beat them...Read it again. It really says "F Blue, you Devils".

• Like 3