2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

I do not care who told Cadets to leave it looked pretty sad when they are on the way out and BD, Bloo, and Crown are hugging and sharing the love! Awful move by Cadets!

Although it wouldn't surprise me if Cadets were told to exit the field right after the ceremony, it is a little classless to just walk away without at least congratulating the other groups that are within 10 feet of you. All 12 of those corps were in the game together to achieve one goal. All of them worked their tails off and etc. Just sayin'.....

• Like 1

Although it wouldn't surprise me if Cadets were told to exit the field right after the ceremony, it is a little classless to just walk away without at least congratulating the other groups that are within 10 feet of you. All 12 of those corps were in the game together to achieve one goal. All of them worked their tails off and etc. Just sayin'.....

Given what was written on the bottom of that shoe earlier this week...

• Like 6

There weren't enough haters of BD this year to fill that jug. They were pretty universally loved and awed.

Sounds like this might be relevant to a previous discussion about the sanitary conditions of water jugs. :-)

I was not aware of that and I bet others are not either and I have been around the activity for a long time!. I liked it better when the corps played themselves off the filed in order of their finish. It might be how they do it, but to the average person it looked like sore losers. Just saying!

there seems to be some creative thinking going on - corps used to leave the field in reverse order and when that was the case Cadets followed that - then it changed to "Corps please leave the field for the champions" type of directive - and Cadets have always left promptly. Other corps mill about and it frankly gets pretty rude and some years DCI folks have to literally go out of the field and TELL them to leave

Cadets have always been formal and classy in retreat - other corps have varying styles. It's all good.

• Like 6

Allow me to add my Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Congratulations to the Blue Devils, and congratulations to everyone on a fantastic season of DCI!

No kidding! Your guys are definitely in the hunt next year.

Can't wait to see the recaps...

• Like 1

10378309_822502017790256_414353924133786

Tonight summed up in one picture. Courtesy of Albert Avery.

Keep+it+classy+never+trashy+just+a+littl

qyIIhn3.jpg

• Like 1

The obligatory morons yelling "boo" at the Blue Devils

They were "Bloo"-ing for Coats. Not booing BD.

• Like 2

A great year for DCI- says a lot that my son aged out in '12 with BD and my favorite show this year was Blue Knights. Stands looked packed. BLOO was awesome- so glad this activity exists to continue to entertain and delight. Congratulations on a record that will not be broken for a looooong time.

• Like 1