2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

This pic makes me laugh as there is nothing sexy about it. It is like, ya right, that gay guy is into her? I can say that as I am another gay guy!

Edit for grammar

Boston's scores went down the last two nights.

looks like Madison and Phantom also went down a bit, but no one fell as much as BK. I noticed some mistakes, but nothing drastic ... wonder what happened.

What a summer! Congrats to all! A special CONGRATULATIONS to Phantom Regiment...... I had faith in you guys all summer! You maxed out your show, and the crowd seemed to agree! Also a big CONGRATS to SCV for an extraordinarily sumptuous show, and for winning that Sanford trophy!!

• Like 2

Yeah seriously..

Why are people hating on them, because they scored so high?

No one is hating on them. Some people in the thread apparently want that to be the case, but it isn't.

I'm pretty sure I didn't hear a soft L in between the B and O. Then again, I bought bottom tier seats.

You aren't going to hear an "L" sound in a domed stadium with shouts coming off the top rows. The crowd was not booing BD. No mass crowd at finals has ever done that. There were many, many people excited that Bluecoats placed 2nd, which they have never done before. BD winning DCI is pretty par for the course.