2015 Predictions

I made predictions here last week...but I think at this point there are too many "unknowns" out of the current top 12.

Nothing is coming from the Vanguard about their show, it could be a bronze or it could be a bust.

Crown hasn't done a dark show in, well, maybe forever. Incredible brass and supposedly improved drum line.

For all we know, both the Bluecoats and the Cadets could lose their medal status to the former 2.

And then of course there are the Cavaliers, who just 5 years ago was close to winning it all. Could this be the year they get back into medal status?

I think Blue Devils will win again, but the other 5, too much possible parity.

I also think the current 6 will stay top 6.

A corps can only do as well as their show will allow them to do.

So I would guess that the biggest competition this year will be between the design staffs - and that competition is what, 85-90% over at this point?

As someone stated on another thread, the battle between Colts, Crossmen, SOA, Madison, Troopers et. al for the 10th-12th spots should make for a most amazing season for fans of those corps. Speaking for me...I'll be on the proverbial pins and needles all summer long.

Last preseason prediction:

1. The Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Carolina Crown

4. The Cavaliers

5. Bluecoats

6. Santa Clara Vanguard

7. Blue Stars

8. Blue Knights

9. Phantom Regiment

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Colts

12. Crossmen

I really have no idea though, but I do know that I will enjoy so many shows this year! Going to be exciting for sure.

Alright, I'll bite. Mostly because I want to see how wrong I am come finals.

1. Blue Devils
2. Cadets
3. Vanguard
4. Bluecoats
5. Crown
6. Cavaliers
7. Blue Knights
8. Blue Stars
9. Phantom Regiment
10. Boston Crusaders
11. Colts
12. Troopers
-------------------------
13. Crossmen
14. Madison
15. Spirit
16. Academy
17. Oregon Crusaders

I guess I am a little bias. But it's really interesting how some predictions on this thread put Madison totally out of finals this year. They could be correct in their opinions. But, I really, really don't think so this year. My prediction for them will be top eight.

I guess I am a little bias. But it's really interesting how some predictions on this thread put Madison totally out of finals this year. They could be correct in their opinions. But, I really, really don't think so this year. My prediction for them will be top eight.

Ehh, it happens every time a corps has a little bit of an off year. Just natural I guess. I don't see them dropping unless something is majorly wrong with their show, and considering who's on staff I don't think there will be. We shall see I guess, who knows, after tomorrow night we will know!

Regardless of how show's have been I hope finals night will look like this pretty much

1.Cadets

2.Blue Devils

3.The Cavaliers

4.Bluecoats

5.SCV

6.Regiment

7.Crown

8.Blue Knights

9.Madison Scouts

10.Crossmen

11.Jersey Surf

12.Blue Stars

• Like 1

surf to jump 11 spots and over 10 points this year?

Regardless of how show's have been I hope finals night will look like this pretty much

1.Cadets

2.Blue Devils

3.The Cavaliers

4.Bluecoats

5.SCV

6.Regiment

7.Crown

8.Blue Knights

9.Madison Scouts

10.Crossmen

11.Jersey Surf

12.Blue Stars

Its summertime, ...and the Surfs up ! If you wake up to this, you better pinch yourself. But I love your pick, Man !

Happens with a lot of corps in a lot of predictions. They're just predictions, speculations, aka don't put too much thought into them.

But I "really really don't think" Madison will be top 8. Could still see them in 11-12 though.

• Like 1