2015 Predictions

Edited by Anstig

I don't care what either of you say. CADETS are taking it. NO equivocations and no second guesses on my part. BAM!

I agree but my comment was in response to someone posting BD will win by 2.5 pts again.

Cadets had nothing broken. Except possibly the minds of their designers. Hopefully they remember to tighten the screws in their heads by the time finals comes around. They screws seem to loosen up as the season goes on.

this is the terror deep inside of every cadet fan's heart.

• Like 3

Those are both fine Corps with great staff. Keep auditioning and if you don't make it, please consider marching somewhere, even Open Class. There's a Corps out there that would love to have you and you'll gain experience which looks good on your resume.

I am marching with an open class corps actually!

• Like 1

I think the biggest difference is what JW mentioned in his FieldPass interview: Spirit has a new design team. Many here on DCP thought that was the primary weak spot last year.

Add to that the members' drive to get back into Finals (edit) and other Corps desire to remain in Finals (/edit) and it's going to be an interesting season.

Umm. I dont think this is totally accurate. Program coordinator, most importnat positon for design, is the SAME. Percussion, SAME. Guard, different head person, but new person was on staff last year. New brass arranger. Visual team and Brass team, some new, some from last year.

I live in DC ( born and Raised in the city) What metro did you live by?

DuPont Circle Metro Station, red line. Then moved out to VRE land past Franconia-Springfield Metro Station...

I still have the condo there, so I get to visit, but I prefer the freedom and open spaces out West.

Edited by jjeffeory

this is the terror deep inside of every cadet fan's heart.

Well this is a corps that placed fourth playing jingle bells so probably a slightly better shot with this show IMO.
  • Like 3

It'll be very close. I think BD, Cadets, and Crown will be so close together, it'll all be a mystery until finals night is over.