2015 Predictions

Come to Venice Beach, CA and you'll think you've left Earth or are watching Blue Star's 2015 show....

Lol I've been to Venice Beach multiple times when I was stationed in Cali.....needless to say, I'm glad to be back east.

Well here's my predictions! Please note that I'm doing this for fun so don't jump down my throat, and also I'm basing this on the very little that I've seen of the corps shows. TL;DR: It's just for fun!

1. Carolina Crown- I just believe that this dark sounding show will work very well for Crown and will give them the spark that was missing last year!

12. Spirit of Atlanta- They're out for blood, and I believe Out of the Ashes is just what they need to put them back in finals.

I like the way you think!

• Like 2

Considering I've tried out for Spirit twice (and even got to play some of Out of the Ashes in January) and want to try for Crown I'd say I definitely have a bias!

• Like 1

Lol I've been to Venice Beach multiple times when I was stationed in Cali.....needless to say, I'm glad to be back east.

Funny!

I lived in DC in around the metro area for around 4 years and now I'm back in California... All I can say is that I'm glad to be back West!

( I've also lived in several other states too. Some people would cringe at 'Nawlins and the French Quarter...)

I'll take Las Vegas over Atlantic City ANY day of the week, but I've gotta admit that Venice beach is bizarre!

You Would! :-)

• Like 1

Funny!

I lived in DC in around the metro area for around 4 years and now I'm back in California... All I can say is that I'm glad to be back West!

( I've also lived in several other states too. Some people would cringe at 'Nawlins and the French Quarter...)

I'll take Las Vegas over Atlantic City ANY day of the week, but I've gotta admit that Venice beach is bizarre!

Lol looks like we literally switched places.

Looks like the whole gang's together at Spirit this year, that'll be fun! Best of luck to your family. Looking forward to seeing what their show is like!

JW was trying to figure out how he could get me as a driver this summer just to complete the set. LOL!

Considering I've tried out for Spirit twice (and even got to play some of Out of the Ashes in January) and want to try for Crown I'd say I definitely have a bias!

Those are both fine Corps with great staff. Keep auditioning and if you don't make it, please consider marching somewhere, even Open Class. There's a Corps out there that would love to have you and you'll gain experience which looks good on your resume.

Those are both fine Corps with great staff. Keep auditioning and if you don't make it, please consider marching somewhere, even Open Class. There's a Corps out there that would love to have you and you'll gain experience which looks good on your resume.

Wait, members have to submit resumes?