Staff merrigoround

Not really.

Are you serious.

yet the weakest link remains

I would disagree.

Are you serious.

Totally serious . . Minus the terrible drill 2 years ago brass has been bones weak link or some time . Edited by 777hornman

Totally serious . . Minus the terrible drill 2 years ago brass has been bones weak link or some time .

Sorry, read incorrectly, didn't think you meant Crossmen. I agree with you on their need for vis change.

One could say the same about their percussion.

What would your panacea be for the Crossmen then? I can tell you their entire administration is waiting on pins and needles for your response. Edited by jbeatty89

jbeatty89,

I am not trying to be difficult or a bum, but what it takes nowadays is money. I think the Crossmen did very well this year. So much of what DCI is now is about money. I wish it was not this way, but it is. Over the last few pages, people have been discussing Madison and the Crossmen. I think they are doing as well as they can based upon the means that their disposal. I am becoming more and more ashamed at how SEEMINGLY greedy various members of staffs are getting and how much the other-oriented perspective (e.g., the members matter) has been taken out of the equation.

I am becoming more and more ashamed at how SEEMINGLY greedy various members of staffs are getting and how much the other-oriented perspective (e.g., the members matter) has been taken out of the equation.

Yea, how dare those greedy ######## beg for enough money to pay their bills while on tour. Or be able to afford to eat somewhere other than the food truck once in a while. This is a charity activity, and they have no business asking for compensation for years of training and experience, and the very idea of being compensated for their time and effort is an affront to all that's good and proper.

• Like 2