Staff merrigoround

I am a Crown alumi and MANY people have been angry with me about my comments from 5 years ago saying that Mr. May needed to be replaced. I'm not saying he is being replaced now, but I don't believe (personal opinion) that Crown is happy or has been happy with a few key caption heads for a while now.

where has it been announced?

It hasn't.

Where is Jamey Thompson going, if he is gone at all?

I think it's speculation because of Veda and Michel coming home and thinking they'll bring Jamey with him. He hasn't said anything on FB, and neither corps has said anything.

There were some nice drill moments with Phantom this year. There were others that weren't quite expected. Some of them left me under the impression that the effort was less than enthusiastic.

I have no doubt in his ability, this years was kinda eh, but not terrible. Part of it could have been design choices. But his work over the years is pretty consistently awesome.

• Like 1

I have no doubt in his ability, this years was kinda eh, but not terrible. Part of it could have been design choices. But his work over the years is pretty consistently awesome.

I think it was the show design and concept. The split uniform is a clever idea, but it means that you're backed into a corner in a lot of ways to not mess with the intent.

• Like 1

There were some nice drill moments with Phantom this year. There were others that weren't quite expected. Some of them left me under the impression that the effort was less than enthusiastic.

GE Viz and Viz Analysis placement seem to reflect that. Interesting that the scores for both are only down by tenths compared to '13, but that only reinforces how much better everyone else was this year.

Edited by chaos001