Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

There is no need to elevate Pete Carroll as the paragon of virtue in order to make someone"s ego get overly inflated here. Carroll is a very good coach a decent guy and it's unfair the treatment he getting in the media and out in Seattle . That said, for balance while he was at USC the school did get heavy NCAA sanctions for violations of NCAA rules. He"s as imperfect as most coaches and like all us us, have warts here and there.

• Like 1

Bob Kraft has been a gracious and hospitable host to allow DCi to use his privately owned and privately built stadium for shows in Foxboro. His parking prices can be eliminated if one is capable of walking a mere 100 yards for heavens sake. Kraft has given more to worthy charitable causes than any if us here too. So this uncalled for swipe on Bob Kratt sounds like something a Giants/ Jets fan might drag into the thread discussion .It's predictable .

I'd feel better giving the money to the Crusaders rather than Kraft.

Shuttles from anywhere anyone?

Don't know if the lots along Route 1 would be used. Also, if you parked over at Patriot's Place, I don't know if there is any checking of vehicles. Loads of stores/eateries to park for the evening and the walk to the stadium isn't that bad. I bought a Gala ticket with all the trimmings for the July 2nd show. With parking included, I can squeeze about 10 in our Edge! The thin ones will have to hide on the floor between front and back seats.

Edited by Ghost

I've been to just about all the DCI shows in Foxboro.,. never paid a dime to park around there. You don't need to pay to park, and if you're healthy it's a short walk.

Don't know if the lots along Route 1 would be used. Also, if you parked over at Patriot's Place, I don't know if there is any checking of vehicles. Loads of stores/eateries to park for the evening and the walk to the stadium isn't that bad. I bought a Gala ticket with all the trimmings for the July 2nd show. With parking included, I can squeeze about 10 in our Edge! The thin ones will have to hide on the floor between front and back seats.

I did also (gala tickets) Great value. It's going to be a great time. Mr Kraft has done a lot for many people /causes etc.

now this is helpful info.

And Brasso, I am sure I am not the only non-tax-a chusetts DCI fan who had to pay for parking to attend the championships both times in Foxboro.

It is so predictable that said Bay Staters would not thank the Giants/Jets for the formation given to both coaches of each current Super Bowl squad.

It is so similar to that tendency never to admit that the great Boston Red Sox stars were actually native New Yorkers, (Yaz, Schilling, etc.)

I'm out of this discussion.

now this is helpful info.

And Brasso,

It is so predictable that said Bay Staters would not thank the Giants/Jets for the formation given to both coaches of each current Super Bowl squad.

. Right, because afterall everybody across the country needs to now acknowledge publically that without the Giants/ jJets input this season neither Seattle or New England would be in the Super Bowl. This is all about You, Giants Jets. A special shout out then to both the Giants/ Jets Organizations . Not sure the Patriots and

Seahawks would have made it to the Super Bowl again without the input from New York - New Jersey.

Edited by BRASSO

Ladies play nice. Back to BAC. It is a significant anniversary year so a nod to the past should not be ruled out. Is there a common link connecting many of their programs that could be re worked in an updated design that would be worth developing? Not saying to play conquest BUT perhaps a show (thinking Cadets 93 In the spring when Kings go off tho war) that would rework the Conquest concept? And of course, throw in some measures of Conquest.

Edited by Tobias

It'd be nice to know what BAC is doing this offseason. Havn't heard a thing