MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I agree. They are being out designed. It's not a money issue. If there is extra equipment, that's primarily coming through sponsorships and smart financial planning by turning equipment turn-over into a significant profit center.

Madison was the reason I fell in love with drum corps. Watching the show this year is difficult. It's a show stuck well in the past and good luck with attracting extremely experienced members to this corps next year.

Funny, cuz the guys in this show are having a blast.

I liked the source music more last year, but this program is much more "Madison" than ones from the past several years. Fun, fun program :music:

Boy this thread has been really quiet lately!

Well, that's a good thing. I just wish that we would get as much good conversation when they are doing good as when people complain when things are not so good.

• Like 2

Madcityscout - I totally agree with your previous post. I don't understand why some people berate certain corps. It appears Madison, Phantom, and Spirit are three of the worst for DCPers bashing them. I would hope alumni would not talk bad about their respective corps, but I have a feeling this is happening.

• Like 1

Madcityscout - I totally agree with your previous post. I don't understand why some people berate certain corps. It appears Madison, Phantom, and Spirit are three of the worst for DCPers bashing them. I would hope alumni would not talk bad about their respective corps, but I have a feeling this is happening.

Yes, unfortunately it is happening! I have been watching how people are bashing on the Phantom thread.