MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Will be seeing The Men rehearse tomorrow before heading to the Opelika show. Can't wait to see what they have going on. I've purposefully avoided videos because I want it to be new. Also can't wait to meet my new "schleper" brothers on the cymbal line.

• Like 2

The most recent video that I have seen of Madison was from July 20th & they still were only marching 3 tenors. Last I heard the 4th was in the hospital. Does anyone have an update on what happened & if he will be back? Thanks.

The most recent video that I have seen of Madison was from July 20th & they still were only marching 3 tenors. Last I heard the 4th was in the hospital. Does anyone have an update on what happened & if he will be back? Thanks.

Saw a couple rehearsal photos from yesterday and it looks like he's back in...at least during rehearsal. :D

Well howdy ladies and gentlemen. It is Saturday. Is today going to be the day that they forget about you or are they going to say holy fu88!

Can't wait to see everyone at DCI when we unveil The Jim Ott Brass Ensemble thirdcoast with the mother ship from California and the Ohio group, taking INT to another level.

RSD,Georgia, Let it be me, Legend of a One Eyed Sailor, intro (Cordoba)- Maleguena and maybe a few others if we find the time. Yep I am going to be busy, but it will be worth it. Plus I get to see all these performers live all week.

See you soon!

Well Scout alums and fans have no comments about the performance last night?

• Like 1

I can say that for the first time in several years I think that the Scouts finally have the right staff put together! And, I can see that this staff works well together and understands what makes great show concepts for the Scouts. And, it so nice to not be stagnating or going backwards in score by the Atlanta Regional!!! Regardless of placement by Indy, which I predicted top 8 at the beginning of the season on the prediction thread and was ridiculed by it from so many, and I still stand by this, I finally see a bright competitive future once again for Madison!!! Say what you will haters, "WE'RE BAAAAACK!!!!"

Edited by Madcityscout
  • Like 2

So glad to see that the Scouts did well in Atlanta. I would love to see them finish in the top 7 or 8 this season. I think they have a great chance to do that this year. I agree with the comments above. There were so many comments about them not making finals, etc., etc. Who the heck are you people making these absurd predictions...some even before the season started!!!!! Keep it up, SCOUTS. Give it all you've got the next couple of weeks.

Scouts did an amazing job last night. Following the Atlanta thread yesterday, DCP viewers made wonderful comments as to where they believed to be an obvious placement for the corps. And it was not in their current spot.

For me viewing Scouts and PR back to back was inspiring.

• Like 1