MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I wonder if they might tweak the uniform this season? The all white just didn't fit. At least not to me. Maybe keep the white pants and go with a green jacket and red sash?

Perhaps long sleeved shirts would help - I noticed the change at the Macy's parade and thought it was nice.

I think they still look very much like the Madison Scouts.

• Like 1

Perhaps long sleeved shirts would help - I noticed the change at the Macy's parade and thought it was nice.

I think they still look very much like the Madison Scouts.

The long sleeve look on the 2014 uniform was under armor due to weather. Just an addition for safety and comfort.

thanks - even with the short sleeves I still like the all-white uniforms

I agree. The short sleeves took me until 2012 to fully embrace, but I do like them a lot now.

What if there was possibly more black with red and silver?

• Like 1

What if there was possibly more black with red and silver?

I'd love that! Maybe have Chad Duggan come up with something as well. I've always loved his designs.

I'm sure Chad has been brought in on the discussion along with KC Michel.

That could look amazing, especially with the design capabilities of Chad and K.C.!

I've been saying for years that I'd love to see a return to a dark green jacket over

the white pants. I could picture adding black red and silver to that....or even just adding

black, red and silver accents to the white jackets. Whatever the case, I'm sure they're

going to look great! I'm also intrigued by what the Guard may have for a costume with

the whole Gene Kelley theme!

I'm hearing positive things coming from s current member. Totally different approach as compared to last year in a more positive way!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...