MADISON SCOUTS 2015

So do the Scouts still have camps and practices in Bloomington or are they back in Madison full time?

As it has been pointed out multiple times they are rehearsing in Indiana for camps. Edited by tesmusic

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 1

Why Indiana? That is two states away.

As someone from Illinois, better facilities, warmer weather earlier, more accommodating to the needs of the corps. The list could go on for hours.

• Like 1

I don't understand the big deal about practicing in Indiana. Could somebody please help me understand what I'm missing here!?

• Like 1

I don't understand the big deal about practicing in Indiana. Could somebody please help me understand what I'm missing here!?

It could be worse than choosing some site in Indiana. Imagine the outcry in some quarters if they chose as a venue, Pittsburg, Ca.

• Like 4

Why Indiana? That is two states away.

And I understand their family day is in Texas. Boycott the Madison Scouts. :wow:

• Like 1

They have oxygen in Indiana and Texas. Therefore We must boycott oxygen. You guys go first.

• Like 1

They have oxygen in Indiana and Texas. Therefore We must boycott oxygen. You guys go first.

Well, too much oxygen consumption by selfish Man, can destroy the delicate balance with wondrous nature, which will lead to climate change and that will find the entire state of Indiana sitting under the Pacific Ocean before too long.

You guys go 2nd now.

Edited by BRASSO

Based on what I gather so far I'm going to predict they stay where they are.