MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Has anyone heard any feed back about Madison's Aptil camp with the new staff additions yet?

So do the Scouts still have camps and practices in Bloomington or are they back in Madison full time?

Good old camp Raglafart! Try not to flinch when the proving grounds start detonating shells next door during 6am drill basics warmups.

I didn't know what an FFA camp is, so I googled the term.

Now this doesn't sound so bad...http://ohioffa.org/camp/

It was the life growth through agriculture which threw me for its Madison Scouts connection. I remember the corps once camping out, literally, on the parklands outside the Allentown stadium when housing fell through. And I had heard the legacy stories of how C.H. Beebe took the corps to Europe and they camped in 2 man tents in the city of Paris, but I didn't think this was the Scouts of today. Different corps, different approaches I guess. :-)

Edited by xandandl

This is the camp in question. Although I think they did some nice work to make things shiny for this picture. Either that or they actually cleaned the place since the late 80s when my high school band camped there.