Cadets 2015

Hey George Dixon, did you attend the concert?

gosh I can't wait 'til Clifton....and Chester....and Annapolis....and Allentown...and Finals!

• Like 1

Playdate with Bluecoats today and then joint show n tell tonight in Granville does not have a great weather forecast. http://www.weather.com/weather/today/l/USOH0360:1:US

Last night Cadets again had to dodge the storms, guard unis are still placeholders, ending of show is an abbreviated version with fuller version (~30 pages) to show in July.

blogger-image-284726218.jpg

Edited by xandandl

Playdate with Bluecoats today and then joint show n tell tonight in Granville does not have a great weather forecast. http://www.weather.com/weather/today/l/USOH0360:1:US

Last night Cadets again had to dodge the storms, guard unis are still placeholders, ending of show is an abbreviated version with fuller version (~30 pages) to show in July.

blogger-image-284726218.jpg

Please tell me if this is a definite.

so the members have been told and shown per the blogs of several I have been sent. I think you will be happy. GH doesn't want to disappoint the big givers. :-)

P.S. GH also made mention somewhere amongst his private postings.

Edited by xandandl

so the members have been told and shown per the blogs of several I have been sent. I think you will be happy. GH doesn't want to disappoint the big givers. :-)

P.S. GH also made mention somewhere amongst his private postings.

Great because what I heard of that ending a month ago, it'll be a shame if that got hosed.

I heard GH say it on periscope last couple weeks. Ending more akin to Shosty's, then add in Jay's in early July.

Cadets arrived in Denison. They're having a play day with their friends, the Bluecoats. They love each other because their are so many Cadets alumni teaching Coats and Greg Lagola does both guards...