Cadets 2015

I am surprised that not one poster on any of the 3 relevant threads has mentioned that the "new" guard uniforms and palette change now give credence to the drum color selection.

All part of the pre-planned process.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

Hmmm... Hopkins just announced that c2 will have a new look next year. I wonder if they will be black versions of cadets uniforms, slightly used....

• Like 4

I'm so glad I did drum corps back in the 70's. I would have broken something marching in modern day.

So true

I can't help but feel the main reason why this show is so awesome is that the ratio of "music written by an actual composer" to "music not written by an actual composer" is incredibly high, especially for today's show designs.

• Like 3

I am gonna feel like a dumb@ss, but can someone PLEASE explain to me how to insert an image into my post?

just use the [ img ][ /img ] tags (sans spaces). Insert the direct url to the image in between. Voila!

Edited by gabe211

just use the [ img ][ /img ] tags (sans spaces). Insert the direct url to the image in between. Voila!

What if the image is coming from my desktop?

I can't help but feel the main reason why this show is so awesome is that the ratio of "music written by an actual composer" to "music not written by an actual composer" is incredibly high, especially for today's show designs.

Sorry, but how do you make that distinction? Are wind band composers not real composers? Movie score composers? Composers that aren't dead?