Cadets 2015

Now, friends, we wait until tomorrow! This is gonna be exciting, if Hop doesn't spill the beans before the show I expect someone that will be there to post pics!

This image got me excited for a moment before I realized it was black and white of tonight.

11811433_10153063858866911_4895410369350

• Like 4

Now, friends, we wait until tomorrow! This is gonna be exciting, if Hop doesn't spill the beans before the show I expect someone that will be there to post pics!

Or at least courtroom drawings.

• Like 1

Or at least courtroom drawings.

lol, true

Absolutely FANTASTIC show tonight Cadets. I would have scoped them for you guys, but unfortunately my phone died and I forgot my Mophie.

• Like 1

Absolutely FANTASTIC show tonight Cadets. I would have scoped them for you guys, but unfortunately my phone died and I forgot my Mophie.

I know this sounds like the most sycophantic thing to say, but I can't wait to see them in Massolin on Monday.I am so geeked!

Are new uniforms for the last ten days of the season I kept getting hit up for Maroon and Gold Club donations since March?

Edited by lameisrob
  • Like 1

Are new uniforms for the last ten days of the season I kept getting hit up for Maroon and Gold Club donations since March?

I don't know.