Regiment '15

I watched the show this morning. I love it. Drill is hard, and yes quite dirty, but I see the potential. I don't think they're trying to carry any theme or dig into some deep meaning with this show. I think brass, drums, guard, and drill will carry this and make it fun. Music book is pretty tough with room to grow. Brass has a fantastic sound when they can come up for breath and hit those full ensemble hits. In time I believe this brass line will be up there with the top 5. Hope so.

Definitely a big step up in difficulty from the last couple of years for everyone (well, can't speak for guard, but everyone else). It'll take the whole summer to clean, but isn't that the point?

I watched the show this morning. I love it. Drill is hard, and yes quite dirty, but I see the potential. I don't think they're trying to carry any theme or dig into some deep meaning with this show. I think brass, drums, guard, and drill will carry this and make it fun. Music book is pretty tough with room to grow. Brass has a fantastic sound when they can come up for breath and hit those full ensemble hits. In time I believe this brass line will be up there with the top 5. Hope so.

The Phantomettes have a huge presence in this show, and they look pretty good for June. This is also the first time in a while that the Phantomettes aren't giving off the "fierce" or "I'm going to kill you" vibe lol. It's nice to see them taking on a fun and lighthearted role in this show.

This show isn't there to win a championship for sure, but it's going to be really fun to watch.

• Like 1

All you old f**ts have a great summer with your feel good society.

I'll leave you all to wallow in your big ole pile of cool whip

See you at finals

Signing off

• Like 1

See you at finals

Signing off

Byyyyyyyyyyyyye. I ain't old, I just know an improvement over a previous year when I see one. Have a nice summer. ;)

See you at finals

Signing off

The only society I'm in is a secret society.

See you at finals

Signing off

I'm 19.

• Like 3

See you at finals

Signing off

Bye, Felicia!

I've never seen someone so salty about a corps show haha

Ignore Pes49. He/she is a regiment troll. He's been banned numerous times and comes back with a different username to basically just trash on phantom regiment no matter what they do.

• Like 4