Regiment '15

They're hitting their stride brass-wise. The design isn't enough to propel the performance captions up, but the talent is strong enough to not drop them any farther than eighth, methinks.

I posed this question in a different thread - have there been any major drill changes this season? I haven't noticed any.

New rules: no depiction of shopping in a drum corps show.

Lagerfeld would not approve.

Dwight Emmert was also with the corps last week. I suspect he left this weekend, but I'm not sure.

Dwight is still with the corps, as is Brian Hildreth. They will be pulling ahead very soon.

Anyone have news on Phantom changing their ending?

It will be changing soon.

• Like 1

They're hitting their stride brass-wise. The design isn't enough to propel the performance captions up, but the talent is strong enough to not drop them any farther than eighth, methinks.

I posed this question in a different thread - have there been any major drill changes this season? I haven't noticed any.

New rules: no depiction of shopping in a drum corps show.

drill changes on their way!

• Like 1

They normally take the 3 days of competition free time, when they have instructional camps at Frostburg State, to put in the new ending. I use to live near there and got to see them put in the drum major spearing for Spartacus, the day before the Allentown debut. Such fun! This year however, not only do they have the Charleston show on Monday, they also have Chester on Thursday, which is a good 3-4 hour drive from Frostburg. Not sure that losing that extra day of rehearsal time is going to do them any favors with putting in a new ending.

It will be ready. Don't you worry.

It will be ready. Don't you worry.

Do you think it will make any sort of improvement on the show or is it something new for new sakes?

• Like 1

Dwight is still with the corps, as is Brian Hildreth. They will be pulling ahead very soon.

Of cavies etc.? This implies that all other corps will stay static. While it might happen (though I expect not), it will take a lot to overtake corps that already have better content and are performing better.

This also implies that Josh Scott can't do the job of viz caption head without being saved by his mentor. This is twice in two years that it's happened.

Of cavies etc.? This implies that all other corps will stay static. While it might happen (though I expect not), it will take a lot to overtake corps that already have better content and are performing better.

This also implies that Josh Scott can't do the job of viz caption head without being saved by his mentor. This is twice in two years that it's happened.

I mean, they had enough of a surge last year to overtake BK, who says they can't overtake Cavies this year? Not saying it will happen, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

When do you anticipate fatbrassboy?

I am nobody important, but am guessing this coming week? My guess is as good as yours.