Regiment '15

Do you think it will make any sort of improvement on the show or is it something new for new sakes?

Who knows? Wouldn't you imagine that is is for the sake of improvement and not just something different? Let's just wait and see!

Of cavies etc.? This implies that all other corps will stay static. While it might happen (though I expect not), it will take a lot to overtake corps that already have better content and are performing better.

This also implies that Josh Scott can't do the job of viz caption head without being saved by his mentor. This is twice in two years that it's happened.

This is what seems so ludicrous about DCP. It's all just a matter of opinion and conjecture. Just enjoy the shows, eh? Yes, everyone is striving to get better and most likely will. Regiment has done it before, so don't count it out. I'm not one to publicly discuss any staff or provide any negativity. Whatever assumptions you make are your own.

This is what seems so ludicrous about DCP. It's all just a matter of opinion and conjecture. Just enjoy the shows, eh? Yes, everyone is striving to get better and most likely will. Regiment has done it before, so don't count it out. I'm not one to publicly discuss any staff or provide any negativity. Whatever assumptions you make are your own.

So you're going to address my statements later or not at all.

ISo you're going to address my statements later or not at all.

Hmm...let's see. I can I can reword things to answer your questions better. My personal opinion, which isn't worth squat, is that PR will pull ahead at a faster rate than what they've been doing. How it compares with the other corps is yet to be seen. As far as visual staff, the administration does what it takes to get the job done on time. If that means extra help last minute, so be it. Staff comes and goes for every corps. How do we know that this wasn't already scheduled? I don't think that reflects poorly on Josh. It happens in many venues during 'crunch' time. If you choose to see it that way, that is your opinion. Any implications you make from my posts are also your own.

• Like 1

Hmm...let's see. I can I can reword things to answer your questions better. My personal opinion, which isn't worth squat, is that PR will pull ahead at a faster rate than what they've been doing. How it compares with the other corps is yet to be seen. As far as visual staff, the administration does what it takes to get the job done on time. If that means extra help last minute, so be it. Staff comes and goes for every corps. How do we know that this wasn't already scheduled? I don't think that reflects poorly on Josh. It happens in many venues during 'crunch' time. If you choose to see it that way, that is your opinion. Any implications you make from my posts are also your own.

Do you REALLY expect him to make anything other than the most negative assumption possible? I mean really. Let him drone on.

• Like 1

Tonight was the first night I connected with Phantom's show. I thought they sounded great and played with emotion. Still need a climax at the end, but it's shaping up nicely! To hell with those who hate this show.

They definitely emoted with lots of energy tonight!