Regiment '15

Laughing my ### off at the Scouts fans continually predicting Regiment being passed up like clockwork after every possible show. Keep on pushing PR!

• Like 1

Show is not bad. Needed something from Amelie. Yes, I know it's not Paris it's Montmartre, but audience and judges won't know the difference. Maybe a better idea than Clair De Lune again, but I don't know.

Laughing my ### off at the Scouts fans continually predicting Regiment being passed up like clockwork after every possible show. Keep on pushing PR!

I don't know why you think this is so funny. IMO, Scouts should have beaten Regiment at Atlanta. Their show design is not only better (musically and visually) it's also more difficult (musically and visually). What's saving Regiment is their guard and the talent of their members. Who knows who will win in Indy (I'm betting on Regiment), but I certainly don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Madison to pass them. They are both on the same level right now.

Edited by henry_l

I don't know why you think this is so funny. IMO, Scouts should have beaten Regiment at Atlanta. Their show design is not only better (musically and visually) it's also more difficult (musically and visually). What's saving Regiment is their guard and the talent of their members. Who knows who will win in Indy (I'm betting on Regiment), but I certainly don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Madison to pass them. They are both on the same level right now.

Guard is one of their weaker captions this year. People keep saying Madison is the better designed show but haven't given reasons why. Judging from the reasoning people HAVE been giving, people only think Madison over Regiment this year because they're loud. Edited by Cappybara

Guard is one of their weaker captions this year. People keep saying Madison is the better designed show but haven't given reasons why. Judging from the reasoning people HAVE been giving, people only think Madison over Regiment this year because they're loud.

All you need to do is watch to see that Madison has the better designed visual show (much better at that). That's easy to spot. Their drill has better flow, a better design, more demand, and is more interesting. Musically they are on par. I love Regiment's music, but Madison plays more tough stuff on the move than Regiment does. I think they are both loud, so I'm not sure where you're hearing people say that. Guard is hands down in Regiment's favor.

Edited by henry_l

All you need to do is watch to see that Madison has the better designed visual show (much better at that). That's easy to spot. Their drill has better flow, a better design, more demand, and is more interesting. Musically they are on par. I love Regiment's music, but Madison plays more tough stuff on the move than Regiment does. I think they are both loud, so I'm not sure where you're hearing people say that. Guard is hands down in Regiment's favor.

Wow so descriptive, you REALLY convinced me. There people go with the "better design" and "more demand" and "more interesting."

Thank the lord DCI makes sure their judges get proper training.

Wow so descriptive, you REALLY convinced me. There people go with the "better design" and "more demand" and "more interesting."

Thank the lord DCI makes sure their judges get proper training.

You wouldn't need convincing if you just opened your eyes and ears and watched without bias.

You wouldn't need convincing if you just opened your eyes and ears and watched without bias.

I'll believe it once a couple judging panels say so.