Regiment '15

Anyone have news on Phantom changing their ending?

They have three rehearsal days starting tomorrow so maybe it will happen then.

It was mentioned in that other thread that Bob Smith is going to be working with them for the next two weeks so there will definitely be improvements in visual. I hope they clean up the section at the beginning of American in Paris. The outer block forms surrounding the circle of tubas are not that defined as the form rotates to the left hand side of the field.

As it looks like narration is here to stay, I hope they find a way to incorporate the last piece of music - there is no narration during that section.

They have three rehearsal days starting tomorrow so maybe it will happen then.

It was mentioned in that other thread that Bob Smith is going to be working with them for the next two weeks so there will definitely be improvements in visual. I hope they clean up the section at the beginning of American in Paris. The outer block forms surrounding the circle of tubas are not that defined as the form rotates to the left hand side of the field.

As it looks like narration is here to stay, I hope they find a way to incorporate the last piece of music - there is no narration during that section.

Yeah I heard about Bob Smith too. It's a bit of a relief as they are really lagging behind in Visual right now and I'm sure that's reflecting on their GE scores as well. I'm honestly hoping for a decent rewrite of Organ Symphony since it falls a bit flat the way it is right now.

Dwight Emmert was also with the corps last week. I suspect he left this weekend, but I'm not sure.

They're hitting their stride brass-wise. The design isn't enough to propel the performance captions up, but the talent is strong enough to not drop them any farther than eighth, methinks.

I posed this question in a different thread - have there been any major drill changes this season? I haven't noticed any.

New rules: no depiction of shopping in a drum corps show.

• Like 1