Carolina Crown 2015

Anyway... New video of the percussion feature!

Well ####.

• Like 2

Okay, seriously, I was having fun. It's hard to get across your actual emotions through text.

I agree. We need more EMOTICONS!!! LOL!

I don't know any of the emoticon codes.

If you are using a desktop browser, they are on the tool bar behind the Smiley ( :smile: ) in the "Reply to this topic" window. Then if you click "Show All" a popup will display the icons and the codes, which I guess you can use if you are on the forums using a smart phone.

Also, if you hover the mouse over the icons when they are displayed below the edit window, the codes are also displayed as a tool tip.

If you are using a desktop browser, they are on the tool bar behind the Smiley ( :smile: ) in the "Reply to this topic" window. Then if you click "Show All" a popup will display the icons and the codes, which I guess you can use if you are on the forums using a smart phone.

Also, if you hover the mouse over the icons when they are displayed below the edit window, the codes are also displayed as a tool tip.

It's a shame I've never been on here on a computer. Thanks, though! Edited by cube
  • Like 1

Just got back from catching a rehearsal at Gardner Webb (which is just down the road from me). Percussion sound even better than the videos posted earlier this week, in my uneducated opinion. Brass gave me chills a few times, and is super powerful at all dynamic levels (And there are some really interesting softer passages). It's going to take seeing this show many, many times to see all of the interesting things going on at the same time. At a bunch of different moments, I didn't know where to look because every different group on the field was doing something cool and interesting at the same time.

As always, fabric choices will be interesting, but maybe not just for Pants Hashtags this year.

• Like 1

It's a shame I've never been on here on a computer. Thanks, though!

I only get on a desktop when I expect to write more than a sentence or two. I'm mostly on my iPhone.

You lost me at "corpse".

Yes, depending on your taste for older forms, it may be acceptable to use "corps" for "corpse", but not the reverse, even though they all derive from the Old French and ultimately Latin word for "body".

Meanwhile, I'd like to see "copse" used more. A corpsman found a corpse in a copse? Cortes's corps, coruscant corseted, copped to cosseting coccyges of Coptic corpses in a conticent copse? Work in correal and corody and copula if possible.

If this thread starts talking about Demons, then royalties will at least have to be paid to Hopkins ('11) and perhaps Gibbs.

And also Phantom, for "Faust"?