Carolina Crown 2015

My friend who teaches at Norwin HS marching band said he may send me some videos of rehearsal. Fingers crossed.

Edited by cajal

And percussion...the seeming Achilles heel once again :(.

And percussion...the seeming Achilles heel once again :(,

But keep in mind they won the Gold in 2013 with a 7th place percussion score... 3rd in Music overall... and with guard in 2nd...

right now they are ranked 5th in percussion... 1st in guard and 2nd in GE... currently only .8 behind the "Devil in Blue"...

Edited by ashevillemurphy

But keep in mind they won the Gold in 2013 with a 7th place percussion score... 3rd in Music overall... and with guard in 2nd...

right now they are ranked 5th in percussion... 1st in guard and 2nd in GE... currently only .8 behind the "Devil in Blue"...

Crown was 6th in percussion in 2013 when they won the gold. Let's not make the "fish" get even bigger in the "fish tale" as the years go by :)

But yes, the original point remains the same - their percussion is scoring better this year then when they won it all in 2013.

Edited by Quad Aces
  • Like 1

Crown was 6th in percussion in 2013 when they won the gold. Let's not make the "fish" get even bigger in the "fish tale" as the years go by :)

But yes, the original point remains the same - their percussion is scoring better this year then when they won it all in 2013.

I stand corrected...

I heard Crown's percussion didn't even advance to semi-finals and they still won. Without a drum major. Twice.

• Like 1