Carolina Crown 2015

wait - didn't Cadets guard change from demons/angels into pure white for the finale just 3 seasons ago?

answer is - too soon to do it again!

wait - didn't Cadets guard change from demons/angels into pure white for the finale just 3 seasons ago?

answer is - too soon to do it again!

Nonsense, do what you want, Crown! Bonus points if the whole corps does it (a la SCV 80s).

Nonsense, do what you want, Crown! Bonus points if the whole corps does it (a la SCV 80s).

well Regiment just did the whole corps last season! Oops.

Does anyone else (who's seen the show live) get the sense that Crown's show is just a few grams short of reaching critical mass ? A few minor adjustments and some tender-loving-harloff-care cleaning up brass tics (in a brass book that has so much exposure -- the silence is so LOUD in this program) and it's just gonna launch. I've never seen more confidence from the performers. Overlook this show at your peril.

• Like 1

Does anyone else (who's seen the show live) get the sense that Crown's show is just a few grams short of reaching critical mass ? A few minor adjustments and some tender-loving-harloff-care cleaning up brass tics (in a brass book that has so much exposure -- the silence is so LOUD in this program) and it's just gonna launch. I've never seen more confidence from the performers. Overlook this show at your peril.

I wrote in my Clifton review in the show thread that they still need "something" and are a hair away from shooting up the ranks. I think they are more likely to overtake BD than Cadets. The Cadets are still not emotionally there yet, very tentative in their performance probably still trying to avoid collisions and wipe outs.

Crown's rep and comp scores suggest trouble down the road...

• Like 1

Crown's rep and comp scores suggest trouble down the road...

Yep. Unless some huge changes are coming, this show is going to peak early.

I agree Cappy and George. The show needs continual additions to prevent a peak at the wrong time.

Edited by Nachfolger Christi