Carolina Crown 2015

He wasn't saying anything negative about Crown, just interpreting score sheets. He even encouraged them to keep pushing and mentioned that they are a world champion caliber corps.

• Like 4

Crown is my favorite corps over the past eight seasons or so. I'm a little disappointed in last year and this year's show designs. But I hope they make great changes and max it out. My favorite show this season is Bluecoats.

Someone better have a video from the rehearsal tonight. Or I'll be sad

• Like 2

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11673898_858685064184732_1931911644_n.mp4

Some new ending drill and music. (Headphone users be warned, video can be loud)

That's one clean ### run for a guard that just learned this stuff.

• Like 1

I was at the Norwin practice earlier! It was a shame that it got rained out, and the corps finished up their rehearsal inside. I'd really been hoping to see them run through a bit more stuff, but this being my first ever live drum corps experience, I thought it was great! :) In my opinion, the new closer is much much better than the original. I was sitting on the fifty right beside the staff, and I heard them make a comment about getting rid of the changes they made to the Copland piece and playing the original version of it unless otherwise told because of an issue with the contras, but I'm not too sure about it as this point.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11673898_858685064184732_1931911644_n.mp4

Some new ending drill and music. (Headphone users be warned, video can be loud)

I'm not sure but that last set looks like the signature crown form. Reminds me that they scattered. like that in 13' for the reprise of Also Sprach

Your new found excitement surprises me :notify: , since a few post earlier you were quick to point out the following:

If any current Crown members read this (and I highly doubt you will, since your striving for excellence), keep pushing to be the greatest and don't let anyone still your thunder.

-Carry on!

He can't be excited since the changes could CHANGE that gap? Boost up content scores and prove definitively Crown is in the race?