Blue Knights 2015

I frickin LOVE Fly To Paradise... outside of Lux Arumque, it easily my favorite Eric Whitacre piece.

There is something about this corps at DATR that I think a drum corps fan needs to experience. The corps and atmosphere are electric.

Seeing them perform their Firebird show at DATR a few years ago (in the rain) was one of the most inspired and intense performances I have ever seen live. Sports Authority Field being one of the best stadiums for drum corps, plus the home crowd = greatness.

I am thinking about going to their annual picnic and dress rehearsal coming in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing them this year. Looks like another great show.

Edited by Dmlkmen

There is something about this corps at DATR that I think a drum corps fan needs to experience. The corps and atmosphere are electric.

Seeing them perform their Firebird show at DATR a few years ago (in the rain) was one of the most inspired and intense performances I have ever seen live. Sports Authority Field being one of the best stadiums for drum corps, plus the home crowd = greatness.

I am thinking about going to their annual picnic and dress rehearsal coming in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing them this year. Looks like another great show.

I absolutely LOVED the fan network coverage of their encore last year. The members passion and enjoyment of what they were doing was bleeding through my tv screen at home. I wish I could have witnessed that encore live and wish that they would keep that on the fan network for people to see.

I absolutely LOVED the fan network coverage of their encore last year. The members passion and enjoyment of what they were doing was bleeding through my tv screen at home. I wish I could have witnessed that encore live and wish that they would keep that on the fan network for people to see.

How did they cover this? I'm a media intern for BK and if it's something the fan network doesn't offer, I'd love to cover it this year in a similar way, especially if it's something you enjoyed!

• Like 1

How did they cover this? I'm a media intern for BK and if it's something the fan network doesn't offer, I'd love to cover it this year in a similar way, especially if it's something you enjoyed!

It was during the Fan Network broadcast.

Sports Authority Field being one of the best stadiums for drum corps, plus the home crowd = greatness.

The DATR stadiums have had more name changes over the years than Carolina Crown has had uniforms.

It was during the Fan Network broadcast.

I'm not a Fan Network subscriber, so I didn't see it :(

The DATR stadiums have had more name changes over the years than Carolina Crown has had uniforms.

Interestingly, Mile High Stadium has only had 4 names. Bears Stadium, Mile High Stadium, Invesco Field and now Sports Authority Field! Not quite as crazy ;)

Also, here is the April Camp recap that I produced! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usW1i5zUgIc

• Like 1

Also, here is the April Camp recap that I produced! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usW1i5zUgIc

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a bunch of unrelated stuff about so-called FEMA death camps among the suggested videos on that YouTube page? (Rehearsal site? On-the-road housing? Show theme? :-P ) Now that I think about it, some of the housing sites back in '86-'90 seemed a little sketchy, but I distinctly remember being somewhat free to leave. :-)

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a bunch of unrelated stuff about so-called FEMA death camps among the suggested videos on that YouTube page? (Rehearsal site? On-the-road housing? Show theme? :-P ) Now that I think about it, some of the housing sites back in '86-'90 seemed a little sketchy, but I distinctly remember being somewhat free to leave. :-)

Could be because of the videos title. It probably sees "camp" and "report" and associates that with videos of news reports of FEMA camps? That's my only conclusion.