Who else?

Even if it wasn't a sell out, looking at the Muchachos listing of who is attending there are more than just one single group who is historically at the Bucs show.

Considering how few indoor shows there are these days I would have thought there would have been some consideration of dates so there wasn't an overlap.

But that's just me. There may be a method to the madness as they say.

• Like 1

Date overlap and/or shows close to each other both by date and location.

IOW - how many are willing to drive a ways two weekends in a row or so.

After my last drive out to NJ to the Grand Prix, I need a Road Warrior vehicle or an armored Hummer with my one crazy friend manning the gun in the open top like he did when he was in Iraq. It was one big ball of crazy. Seriously. And driving around Harrisburg in rush hour is bad enough!

Why is it so bad here? Rush hour is omnidirectional unlike most metro areas. Add to that panic when rain comes, let alone snow.

That being said, the Carvel Ice Cream store near the stadium makes for a tempting desire to return there. IF I don;t end up behind the crazy woman who drove her Altima like the gas pedal was a doorbell when I got off the interstate. I think I nearly slammed into her 3 times....

LOL as omnidirectional = U R screwed no matter where you want to go.....

Weird one was the sleet/ice/rain we had Monday morning. Got to work and heard from two separate conversations:

#1 I was fine on the interstate but in town was nutz!

#2 Getting out of my area (in town) was OK but the interstate was nutsy cuckoo.

BigW, I believe the Grand Prix will be back at it's old home this year Clifton HS on Rt46.

That should take some of the stress out of the trip for you.

But there is no Carvel. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

• Like 2

yes, the turf field is in ~ school/city had a been spectacular opening of the new field in fact :smile:

• Like 1

Even if it wasn't a sell out, looking at the Muchachos listing of who is attending there are more than just one single group who is historically at the Bucs show.

Considering how few indoor shows there are these days I would have thought there would have been some consideration of dates so there wasn't an overlap.

But that's just me. There may be a method to the madness as they say.

I know less than nothing, but it could have everything to do with when the venues are available. Should be plenty to draw people to both shows ( Says Mr. Pollyana :sigh: ) .

• Like 1

After my last drive out to NJ to the Grand Prix, I need a Road Warrior vehicle or an armored Hummer with my one crazy friend manning the gun in the open top like he did when he was in Iraq. It was one big ball of crazy. Seriously. And driving around Harrisburg in rush hour is bad enough!

Why is it so bad here? Rush hour is omnidirectional unlike most metro areas. Add to that panic when rain comes, let alone snow.

That being said, the Carvel Ice Cream store near the stadium makes for a tempting desire to return there. IF I don;t end up behind the crazy woman who drove her Altima like the gas pedal was a doorbell when I got off the interstate. I think I nearly slammed into her 3 times....

LOL... we stopped at that same Carvel on our way to the show last summer!!!

BigW, I believe the Grand Prix will be back at it's old home this year Clifton HS on Rt46.

That should take some of the stress out of the trip for you.

But there is no Carvel. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

But there is the Six Brothers Diner... part of our "New Jersey Diner Tour" that weekend!!!! :thumbup:

rush hour sucks here because the roads were designed to Penndot standards ( aka ####) and people just don't know how to drive