Who else?

Don't have much info yet.

Except that it's on our (Cabs Alumni) schedule.

But the Muchchos are planning a show May 9th in New Brunswick,NJ

Oooh, now maybe THAT one I can make it to!

Hmmm ... haven't heard of any May shows yet ... is this Reading's indoor stage show? ... that's usually held on Mother's Day weekend

:-)

May 9 for the Bucs' Spring Preview this year. Saturday of Mother's Day weekend, as usual!!!

Just read on FB that the Hawthorne Muchachos are sponsoring a stage show on May 9th in New Brunswick N.J. The show is called "An Evening with the Corps." That has a familiar ring to it. It will be held at the State Theater in New Brunswick and has a start time of 7 p.m. Corps scheduled to appear are: The Hawthorne Caballeros, The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni, Fusion Corps, The Bridgemen Alumni Corps, Blessed Sacrament Alumni and The Saints Brigade. Very nice 6 corps show and about one month before Fusion and Cabs kick off there season.

• Like 2

OK, so I'm ready for SUMMER! Who else has made their motel/hotel reservations for Wildwood :tounge2: ?!

Screw Wildwood - I'm going to Puerto Rico next Saturday.

I haven't been through a Boston winter in 3 years and this one is wearing me out.

• Like 2

Interesting!!!! I have been waiting to hear more about the Muchacho's. I saw when a news release was put out. But nothing after that. Let's hear MORE on them on here.

Back on topic.

I hope to make the Skyliners ALUMNI - Metro Regional in New Jersey. I have been to that, and it was GREAT. Well run, Great Corps and Individuals, Good, food, many "meet ups" with people we seem to miss.

Like I said Great Well RUN Event!. Good Luck Sky Alum for another BHOF event this year.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

I'll be in Wildwood in May. After that 4 day weekend, I'll need a break from the town, and them from me!

Profiles in Music in Red Lion, PA-Near York, PA in April, week after Easter I do believe.

Speaking of which, I think I'll get out my P-R Bari and practice this afternoon to get even with the bleepin' dogs up in the apartment above me. I can practice almost the whole show on the brute and honk off the dogs to boot. :laugh:

Finally on a PC I can cut n paste.... from the Hanover Lancers website. Their first practice was this past Sunday. Stopped by and bunch of people I didn't recognize... IOW people who joined within the last 2 years. :thumbup:

New Venue for the 2015 “Profiles In Music.”

It has become necessary for the Lancers to move our 2015 “Profiles In Music,” a Drum & Bugle Corps Showcase to a new location. We will be presenting the show from the auditorium of the Red Lion High School at 200 Horace Mann Avenue in Red Lion, PA 17356. The date and time will remain the same at Saturday, April 11th, beginning at 6:00pm.

The Lancers want to ensure you the professional atmosphere you’ve become accustomed to at the “Profiles In Music” will continue, as well as the quality of those performing in the show.

The 2015 show will include:

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights of NJ

Connecticut Patriots of CT

Hawthorne Caballeros of NJ

Lancers Alumni of PA (the show hosts)

Reilly Raiders of PA

Saints Brigade of NY

U.S. Naval Academy of MD

the Westshoremen of PA

You can find a link to the homepages of each of the above groups on the “Profiles In Music” tab on this web site should you care to find additional information on them.

We’re hoping to provide our performers with another SOLD OUT house in April of 2015 and are also hopeful you will be able to be with us for that evening’s show. I can assure you it will be another thrilling show, and one you won’t want to miss. A link to purchase tickets will appear on the “Profiles In Music” tab before the beginning of the new year. It will provide you with any and all the information you will need to purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets will go on sale by mid-January, 2015.

We thank you for your continued support and will look forward to entertaining you April 11, 2015. Should you have any questions regarding this posting, please feel free to contact me at the address found on this web site. Have a wonderful Fall and Holiday Season.

Tom Kittinger, Corps Director

Lancers Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Screw Wildwood - I'm going to Puerto Rico next Saturday.

I haven't been through a Boston winter in 3 years and this one is wearing me out.

Don't forget to dress warm on the way back Ray.

LOL - was there in Feb one year for work and I got smart and had the heavy stuff on getting on the plane to come home. Bunch o' people with shorts and light weight shirts looking at me like I lost my mind in the 80s degress at San Juan. Got off at Harrisburg and it was snowing.... People at the luggage area grabbing bags and them opening them up to find their coats before they go outside.

All I could think of was "Pays to think ahead people... duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..."

All I could think of was "Pays to think ahead people... duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..."

We are DRUM CORPS people ... we don't think until two weeks (sometimes one) before Championships ..

Hruummpphh

:-)

• Like 1