How the Bluecoats Design Their Electronics

Interview with Thrower, Rarick and Oliver.

The details are mostly pre-2015. But considering that electronics is still so focal this podcast is a fantastic listen.

• Like 1

I've been watching drum corps since the late seventies, marched with the Bluecoats in the early eighties, this is by far the best drum corps show since Star in 93. I'm not saying their going to win, it's early, but this show has everything needed to be the crowd favorite and can score high enough to be champs. I'm not sure Crown has the difficulty to win, I like the show but it's a letdown at the end. Cadets show just doesn't seem to fit together, they perform it well now but look for a meltdown during the later part of season. I haven't seen BD live yet, but have watched it on youtube, looks typical BD to me so i'll save my remarks until july 26th in Winston Salem when I get a chance to see them live.

• Like 1

Weather in Muncie tomorrow is not looking too great; thunderstorms are almost imminent at showtime. And this will be the last time the Bluecoats will see Cadets and Crown before heading north to Wisconsin and Minnesota and then west to Denver. The three corps won't be all together again until the first TOC show in Warrensburg on July 13. Here's hoping the weather holds off!

• Like 1

Yeah, I won't see them live until july 26th, TOC show in Winston Salem. I'm planning on just watching the scores and following on youtube. Should have a good idea on who's who by then.

I've been watching drum corps since the late seventies, marched with the Bluecoats in the early eighties, this is by far the best drum corps show since Star in 93. I'm not saying their going to win, it's early, but this show has everything needed to be the crowd favorite and can score high enough to be champs. I'm not sure Crown has the difficulty to win, I like the show but it's a letdown at the end. Cadets show just doesn't seem to fit together, they perform it well now but look for a meltdown during the later part of season. I haven't seen BD live yet, but have watched it on youtube, looks typical BD to me so i'll save my remarks until july 26th in Winston Salem when I get a chance to see them live.

Lmfao oh really now? A meltdown? Yeah. we'll see how THAT works out...

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

LOL, not like a total meltdown, just drop a spot or 2, they sound great just don't think that show will push them into the top spot, but who knows.