Off Topic

Since all of these threads tend to move off topic, let's see how seamlessly we can move off topic when we actually try.

I loved Crown's purple uniforms, so yes, I said it.

I agree; Cleveland Cavaliers have a great chance of making NBA Finals/winning the East but I'm not sold that they have what it takes to (finally) bring a Championship to Cleveland!

I agree; Cleveland Cavaliers have a great chance of making NBA Finals/winning the East but I'm not sold that they have what it takes to (finally) bring a Championship to Cleveland!

Cleveland Blue Devils would have a better shot at winning.

• Like 1

Volkswagon Beetle available (cheap) for any interested parties.

Is it white with the number 53 on the doors and front?

No. Fuchsia with the letter "C" on the back engine lid. The white number 53 is it's fourth cousin, seventh removed.

Edited by HornTeacher

And I myself used to have a "fourth cousin, seventh removed." But due to an unfortunate and disastrous overdose of "Nair," he's now only a fourth cousin.

And I myself used to have a "fourth cousin, seventh removed." But due to an unfortunate and disastrous overdose of "Nair," he's now only a fourth cousin.

The fourth is always an "Ahhh" and syncopated. The seventh is always an "and", a second-thought, and usually a disappointing surprise.

Edited by garfield

The fourth is always an "Ahhh" and syncopated. The seventh is always an "and", a second-thought, and usually a disappointing surprise.

Disappointing?? After the seventh, I'm usually face-down in the ditch somewhere.

Edited by HornTeacher