Blue Devils at Lucas Oil

I was told that the Blue Devils and a bunch of guys from Madison Wisconsin would be at Lucas oil Stadium in Indianapolis tonight. However she. I turned in except for some trumpets starting the night off. It did not appear to be a corps oriented night. I guess there are folks beside the scouts in Madison. The Blue Devils there are not exactly Felini-esque

Regiment.org is reporting that the US Army trumpeters were led and conducted by a Phantom Regiment alum, Treg Ancelet, one of the many Regiment alums now professional musicians in the U.S. military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrB9a_fE6w&feature=youtu.be

Back-up band of trumpeters who squared the playing court were from three of the Indiana college bands of Bloomington, Ball State, and Purdue U. DM for Purdue this year was Sean Hadley, former Madison Scouts DM. Both Bloomie and Ball have many DCI members in their football bands too.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

Wow. It appears at least some commentators, like this one, are as upset by the Duke Blue Devils victory as some people here get bothered when DCI's Blue Devils win.

Do the Concord Blue Devils utilize underinflated inflattables to help them win ?

I think not.

Do the Cameron Blue Devils utilize underinflated basketballs to help them win ?

I think not.

Do the N.E. Patriots utilize underinflated.... um.... never mind.

Regiment.org is reporting that the US Army trumpeters were led and conducted by a Phantom Regiment alum, Treg Ancelet, one of the many Regiment alums now professional musicians in the U.S. military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrB9a_fE6w&feature=youtu.be

Back-up band of trumpeters who squared the playing court were from three of the Indiana college bands of Bloomington, Ball State, and Purdue U. DM for Purdue this year was Sean Hadley, former Madison Scouts DM. Both Bloomie and Ball have many DCI members in their football bands too.

This is the best rendition of the SSB I've heard in a LONG time. Major kudos to all involved!

The eagle was a nice touch, too.

• Like 3

This is the best rendition of the SSB I've heard in a LONG time. Major kudos to all involved!

The eagle was a nice touch, too.

And the eagle landed perfectly on the downbeat!

Heh, I know some drummers who can't do that!

:tounge2:

• Like 3

They say "trumpets" but I swear I hear trombones. Bass trumpets maybe? Anyone know for sure?