Fan Network 2015

...you talked to Hop?????

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

MAJOR :sarcasm:

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Ha, they just changed it

"You can expect to receive an update on or before June 12. Until then, please continue to enjoy the Fan Network with our complements."

I just log into FN and I did see a message. This is what it says...."Dear Fan Network Member:..We apologize for the delay in bringing you the plan for the 2015 DCI International Tour on the DCI Fan Network. We know that you're as excited as we are about the start of another incredible season of performances and we assure you that it will be worth the wait; with more live steams from more events available on more devices than ever before. You can expect to receive an update on or before June 12th. Until then please continue to enjoy the Fan Network with our compliments".

You'd think they would play it safe and just say - "You can expect to receive an update soon"

At any rate, I'm glad they finally said something.

They said they hoped to be ready by now.. but they are not ready.. so they moved the goalposts back some more..,.. now its supposedly going to be a go on or around " June 12".

They said they hoped to be ready by now.. but they are not ready.. so they moved the goalposts back some more..,.. now its supposedly going to be a go on or around " June 12".

Yea, but they posted an announcement this time. #### DCI for poor communication!

And before anyone thinks people "just" complain, I addressed my concerns to the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos if you get my drift.

well, when the BOD wants to cut costs so they make more money.....

if we see dates of August, then worry