DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

Any chance you could make better use of screen real estate? I have a Sony Xperia Z3 (1920 x 1080), and it just seems like the fonts could be smaller to allow more information to be seen.

Also, is landscape mode a possibility? The recaps page could definitely use it.

Thanks!

ngtIaDI.pngoK04ZiL.png5KBumNg.png

Any chance you could make better use of screen real estate? I have a Sony Xperia Z3 (1920 x 1080), and it just seems like the fonts could be smaller to allow more information to be seen.

Also, is landscape mode a possibility? The recaps page could definitely use it.

Thanks!

The font size is pulled from your system settings and can be adjusted. However, at the moment, that won't affect the height of the rows so you won't be able to see any more info. We'll keep this in mind for future updates, though.

As for the recaps, we're looking into adding the landscape option.

Thanks for your feedback!

• Like 1

Thanks for using the system settings for font so those of us who need to can increase it.

Just wanted to say now that the season has started and there are scores being generated that I LOVE this app. I'm sure there are tweaks that can make it better, but not being a designer or heavy user of such things I have no suggestions. Great job guys and thanks!

Status report of my tee shirt please, promised when you reach 1K applicants.

(Corps are starting to use their scheduled laundry days and it may be time for me to wear a new one.)

Edited by xandandl

Status report of my tee shirt please, promised when you reach 1K applicants.

(Corps are starting to use their scheduled laundry days and it may be time for me to wear a new one.)

PM me your address and it will be on it's way.

PM me your address and it will be on it's way.

Once you have it, would you PM his address to me, too, please?

I have a drawer-full of old t-shirts I'd like to send him. Some with authentic pit-stains already embedded.

I have old drum corps t-shirts as well (and some yet worn!) but I'll keep those for myself.

:tounge2:

Such relics, Garfield. I am not worthy!

(unless I can sell them on some site and pay my airfare, hotel, food, and ticket prices for the regionals................................and the Dublin show, of course.)

Edited by xandandl

There were a couple of reviews posted on the iTunes App Store recently that indicated that DCP recommended an App other than DrumScorps. There is nothing further from the truth.

For the record: DCP recommends, supports, endorses, (and POWERS!) only

DrumScorps_logo_300x125.png

Thanks to all that have downloaded and are using (and loving) it.

Forgive me if this was already suggested as a possible addition to new versions of this great app:

How about a way to display all of the scores for a single corps in a single table to make it easier to see as the scores progress over the season ie -

Cadets

6/17/15 - Score

6/19/15 - Score

etc.