New DCI.org website

Does no one use adblock plus anymore??

I use 3 programs..adblock, adblock plus and adblock pro....as extensions in google Chrome...rarely do I see ads anywhere on the internet anymore unless I want them for a specific reason or the site I go to blocks the content until I remove it...but generally when they do that I just leave and never go back...I didn't even know DCI had ads...lol

Edited by Liahona

Spot On!

Site is NOT mobile friendly...DCI FAIL

The prior site was less mobile friendly.

Meh, ads aren't attractive, but they are revenue generating. Gets more money circulating in the activity, and the only side effect is a page that has a few panels on the side that are irrelevant to most. Could be a lot worse...

absolutely true

Yesterday was the third Field Pass episode that didn't show up in the iTunes podcast feed. I'm guessing this is connected to the website conversion. :-(

Had to listen from the website itself. Considering how inconsistent those downloads were last season I'm not thrilled to have to check the website everyday especially since it is not mobile friendly. Oh and I already tried the unsubscribe from the feed then resubscribe trick. Guess what you can't even subscribe now?!?!?

How is this justification for lack of responsive design in 2015?

I could install wordpress and deploy a responsive theme in 15 minutes. This isn't rocket science.

How is this justification for lack of responsive design in 2015?

I could install wordpress and deploy a responsive theme in 15 minutes. This isn't rocket science.

This is justification that i think people are freaking out over nothing. Dci website circa 2014 was hortibly clumbsy for phones, the new one is better on mobile. Yes i wish there was a mobile site again.

And instead of complaining about things i have no control over, such as the design of a Web page, i'd rather applaud the improvements made to things like the schedule for example.

And instead of complaining about things i have no control over, such as the design of a Web page, i'd rather applaud the improvements made to things like the schedule for example.

Totally fair assessment. That said, I spend a lot of money with DCI each year (mostly during Finals Week) and I'd like to see something that actually works on my phone when I'm actually at a show.

• Like 1