2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

what the heck is going on in here lately. Crazy stuff..I think its time to maybe put this behind and just continue to go out and do and not pay attention like most.

It's them crazy pseudo-intellectuals, I'm telling ya ;)

• Like 1

The backside of PRs uniforms are hideous. It's almost like they never finished them. What's up with that?

The backside of PRs uniforms are hideous. It's almost like they never finished them. What's up with that?

Pics?

He takes every opportunity he can to make a negative statement about Phantom.

Lol I know. I want to see what he's talking about though.

• Like 1

Yeah... that whole "tilt" thing really sucked didn't it? Sucked right up to second place and the corps highest ever finish, instantly placing them in the category of championship contender... most likely for many years to come. The rest of this diatribe... well, as another respondent said...

LOL.

What did the "tilt' theme mean? Where did it come from. (That's a trick question by the way, so answer carefully.)

Why do you assume staffs do not explain things to members? did you march? did you do what you think others should do? How did it work out for ya? I think as far as personal development you are right BUT I think you have roles mixed up quite a bit.

Drunk? Never or ever have drank..Maybe you should though. Actually>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Um, what?