2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Their uniforms actually remind me a lot of BK's. But these look more refined. Nice job Cascades!

I'll miss the green, but man these are nice!

• Like 1

Over 130,000 views now on DCI's 2015 season's " corps uniforms "

Thats pretty amazing, and far more than I would have guessed.

Cascades. Wasn't too sure about them in the sketch, absolutely love them in context. Those are awesome, of course to me personally. White pants - ballsy. I like it.

11667251_655711734530594_750056217465823

Ha, the look on guard guy's face!

Not sold on the guard (very Ziggy Stardust), but the corps proper is drop-dead gorgeous.

100% agreed. The make-up and half sleeve look amateurish and the costume looks like it belongs in a very dated dance recital's glam photo.

The corps proper, on the other hand... wow. Love it. The sleeves caught my eye right away - are those under armour style inserts that can be changed out for different shades? I wish we could see the contrast of the blue sleeve and white side in that picture. I only wish they somehow inverted the DM's uniform colors rather than go with a different shade.

Oh, and because it's DCP: Ew, what is that? A skirt-like element? Yuck.

The top of cascades is very much old Crown style from the shoulders with the sleeve inserts that you can change. Then the shako without the feathers is basically crowns style now. I also can see a little touch of Phantom in this as well.

I would agree the corps uniforms are great and the guards not so much specially with a theme like they have.